Listen to the show “Live” or “on demand” using the following hyperlink which is specific to today’s show: http://tobtr.com/s/12039767
Listeners are encouraged to ask questions or make comments while remaining on the topic.
The CALL number is 347-205-9201
All callers are asked to share their first name so that we can refer to those calling with respect rather than “the caller”!
The topics to be discussed are defined here.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, WHITE PLAINS, NY, and YONKERS, NY – December 27, 2021 – We’re opening today’s Blog Talk Radio show with John Bailey, editor / publisher of White Plains CitizeNetReporter. Discuss the following questions from 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Westchester Talk Radio Personality Bob Brown, previously chaired New Rochelle-based WVOX-1460 AM radio. We ask John Bailey how Marrone evolved and what captured his mind and his time.
- Interestingly, communities in Westchester County must decide before the end of this week whether and which communities will have medical and / or personal marijuana dispensaries. The City of Greenburgh approved such dispensaries by a 4-1 vote. We are investigating the interview with John Bailey from City of Greenburgh Supervisor, Paul Feiner, Esq.
- Update on the continued escalation of people infected with Covid in Westchester.
Michael Edelman, Esq., National Policy Analyst and Expert shares her thoughts on the following questions from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- The hill report that on January 6e The Senate committee signaled its intention to explore “potential criminal wrongdoing” by former President Donald Trump, suggesting that the committee would refer the matter to a higher authority. The panel said it could refer Trump to the Justice Department for prosecution if it finds overwhelming evidence, in what would be seen as an open invitation to Attorney General Merrill Garland to be more aggressive towards Trump than he does. ‘has been so far.
- The phone call arranged by President Biden and the First Lady had a conversation with a man who used the phrase “Let’s go Brandon,” which is a code using an epithet against the president. I have heard and even used the “f” word in my day, but it never occurred to me to use it against POTUS, whoever the president was or was. Has America retreated from what was once a sense of civility? And yet the mother who used the expression said it was said jokingly.